Tibet was, until 1950,
a closed country that had been visited
by only a handful of people. Today,
visiting Tibet is considerably easier,
but the adventure remains. Tibet
is a land unlike any other, a magical
realm of vast open spaces and clear
light and pure color, dominated
by an intensely blue sky.
While remote corners
of the world fell to inevitable
modernization, this vast mountain-locked
land was left alone for centuries
to develop a unique civilization
of the "Roof of the World".
This remote land shelters an ancient
and highly developed culture revolving
around a unique form of Buddhism.
Tibet is studded with gilt-roofed
temples and richly decorate monastery.
Norbu lingka the summer palace of
Dalai Lama Gyantse the third most
important city, Jokhang Temple the
most revered temple in Lhasa, Barkhore
street, Drepung Monastery are the
most visited places around Tibet.
Tasgilhumpo Monastery-one of the
most important centers of Buddhism
is situated in Shigatse the second
largest city in Tibet and detailed
tour of Sera Monastery founded in
1419 are highlight of the tour of
For centuries, Hindus
and Buddhism alike as the Throne
of the Gods and the mystical center
of the universe have revered this
snowcapped mountain in western Tibet.
Two lakes, Manasarowar and Rakastal,
lie at the southern fot of Mt. Kailash.
Ritual bathing in the lakes is performed
to wash away sins.
Fly Kathmandu to Lhasa. Orientation afternoon acclimatization
||Morning tour of Jokhang
temple & Barkhor street afternoon tour of sera
||Morning tour of potala palace
afternoon tour of Drepung Monastery
||transfer to airport to fly
of the tour
Tour Cost per person
• All the transportation,
• all the necessary Tibet permits, guide fee,
• all the monastery entrance fee,
• accommodation with breakfast basis and name
of the hotel is deluxe like Lhasa hotel and Post hotel,
Shigaste hotel in Shigaste,
• Gyantse hotel in Gyantse and Zhangmu hotel in
• Standard hotel like Shangbala hotel, Kyichu
hotel; Utse in Gyantse, Budget hotel like Banakshol
• Kyirey hotel and Flora hotel,
• Samdruptse and Everest hotel in Shigaste.
• Flight Ktm-Lhasa as per itinerary USD 276 one
• Major meals during Kathmandu stay
• Entrance fees during Kathmandu sightseeing
• Tibet Visa fee USD 40 per person
• Personal equipment and high-risk medical insurance
• International airport tax
• Alcoholic beverages & telephone calls
• Visa fees - Nepal re-entry.
• Emergency rescue flight if needed Nepal part
• Flight inside China