treks, trekking in nepal, nepal trekking
|Shivapuri National Park
: In 2002 A . D.
Area : 144 sq. kms.
Location : The Park is situated on the northen part
of Kathmandu valley and lies about 12 km. away from the capital city.
Vegetation : The Park is subtropical and temperate climate. The vegetation
consists of a variety of natural forest types including pine, rhododendron
Wildlife : Recorded wildlife in the park includes
mammalian species such as Himalayan black bear, leopard, jungle cat
and rhesus moakey.
Birds : The Park is also home to 177 species of birds,
including at least 9 threatened species.
Activities : Trekking & Peak Clambing.
- An entry fee has to pay at the park’s entrance
- All flora and fauna are fully protected and must
not be disturbed.
- Do not purchase illegal animal or plant products.
- Carry out non biodegradable items such as plastic
- Place trash in rubbish bins.
- No one should walk within the park between sunset
- Respect religious and cultural sites.
- Camping in side the park should be made only at
the designed areas.
- Visitors should be self sufficient in fuel supply
(kerosene) . The use of firewood is strictly prohibited.
|Email us for further information: email@example.com