treks, trekking in nepal, nepal trekking
|Royal Sukla Phanta Wildlife Reserve
Area : 305 sq. kms.
Location : The Wildlife Reserve is located in the
far – western Terai on the southwest edge of Nepal.
Vegetation : Sal trees dominate the forest, khair
– sisso forest are found along the river side areas.
Wildlefe : Wild elephant, Royal bengal tiger, Rhinococers, Blue bull,
Deers, Leopard, Monkeys
Birds : The reserve providesprime habitat for swamp
deer. An estimated population of 2000 to 2500 of this species is found
in the reserve.
Activities : Elephant ride, Nature walk, Culture tours, Birds watching.
- An entry fee has to pay at the Reserve’s
- All flora and fauna are fully protected and must
not be disturbed.
- Do not purchase illegal animal or plant products.
- Carry out non biodegradable items such as plastic
- Place trash in rubbish bins.
- No one should walk within the Reserve between
sunset and sunrise
- Respect religious and cultural sites.
- Camping in side the park should be made only at
the designed areas.
- Visitors should be self sufficient in fuel supply
(kerosene) . The use of firewood is strictly prohibited.
|Email us for further information: email@example.com