treks, trekking in nepal, nepal trekking
|Prasa Wildlife Reserve
In 1984 A . D.
Area : 499 sq.
The Reserve is located in the south – central low land Tarai
The forest are mainly composed of tropical and subtropical species.
Salforest compase 90% of the reserve’s Vegetation.
Wildlife : Wild Elephant, Rhinococers, Blue
bull. Bengal tiger, Leopard, Samber deer and More….
Wildlife :The reserve supports good
populations of various species . Endangered species include wild asian
elephant, royal bengal tiger , sloth bear and leopard. Blue bull,samber
deer, spotted deer, striped hyana, jungle cat and palm civet are also
found in the reserve.
Birds : The reserve
also provides habital for more to 450 species of birds. White brested
kingfisher, Paradies flycacatcher, Gaint horned bill, Woodpeckers
Activities : Elephant
Ride, Nature walk, Culture tours, birds watching.
- An entry fee has to pay at the Reserve’s entrance gate.
- All flora and fauna are fully protected and must not be disturbed.
- Do not purchase illegal animal or plant products.
- Carry out non biodegradable items such as plastic & bottles.
- Place trash in rubbish bins.
- No one should walk within the Reserve between sunset and sunrise
- Respect religious and cultural sites.
- Camping in side the park should be made only at the designed
- Visitors should be self sufficient in fuel supply (kerosene)
. The use of firewood is strictly prohibited.
|Email us for further information: email@example.com