treks, trekking in nepal, nepal trekking
|Langtang National Park
: In 1976 A D
Area : 1710 sq. kms.
Location : Situated In the central Himalayan, the
area extends from 32 km. north of Kathmandu to the Nepal China ( Tibet)
: Subtropical forest with alpine scrub and grasses giving
way to bare rocks and snow.
Wildlefe : The park provides habitat for the red
panda, wild dog, pika, muntjack, musk deer, Himalayan black bear,
Himalayan tahr, ghoral, serow, rhesus monkey and common langur.
Birds : The park Provides for over 160 species of
birds such as. Impeyan pheasant, Blood pheasant ,Yellow billed magpie
and Red billed magpie and more.
Activities : Peak Clambing and Trekking.
- An entry fee has to pay at the park’s entrance
- All flora and fauna are fully protected and must
not be disturbed.
- Do not purchase illegal animal or plant products.
- Carry out non biodegradable items such as plastic
- Place trash in rubbish bins.
- No one should walk within the park between sunset
- Respect religious and cultural sites.
- Camping in side the park should be made only at
the designed areas.
- Visitors should be self sufficient in fuel supply
(kerosene) . The use of firewood is strictly prohibited.
|Email us for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org