treks, trekking in nepal, nepal trekking
|Khaptad National Park
: In 1984 A . D.
: 225 sq. kms.
: The Park is located in the mid – mountainous
region of for – western Nepal.
: The flora of the park can be divided into three
basic vegetation zone’s subtropical, temperate and subalpine.
Wildlife :The p[ark provides habitat for some
20 different species of animals. Common ones include barking deer,
wild boar, ghoral, Himalayan black bear, yellow throted marten, musk
deer, leopard and langur monkey.
: The Park is a home to 266 species of birds inclunding,
Impeyan pheasant, Partridge, Bulbuls, Cuckoos and Egles etc…….
Activities : Trekking and
- An entry fee has to pay at the park’s entrance gate.
- All flora and fauna are fully protected and must not be disturbed.
- Do not purchase illegal animal or plant products.
- Carry out non biodegradable items such as plastic & bottles.
- Place trash in rubbish bins.
- No one should walk within the park between sunset and sunrise
- Respect religious and cultural sites.
- Camping in side the park should be made only at the designed
- Visitors should be self sufficient in fuel supply (kerosene)
. The use of firewood is strictly prohibited.
|Email us for further information: email@example.com